Business Administrative Apprentice
Tell Us North has an exciting Advanced Level 3 Apprentice role.
Join us in promoting positive changes in health and social care for everyone in Newcastle and Gateshead. If you’re passionate about local services and helping those who are less often heard, this could be the role for you!
This is full time (37 hours per week), from 9am to 5pm. The successful candidate is required to be flexible and adjust their hours around the needs of the work. Occasional out of hours work is required but rare. A flexitime system is in operation. The role is for 18 months.
Duties will include:
- Day to day administrative duties.
- Answering telephones, liaising with professionals and clients, attending to office visitors, and receiving initial enquiries and referral information.
- Admin support to the team.
- Maintaining paper and electronic filing systems including the organisation of Healthwatch resources.
- Assisting with data entry and monitoring reports in databases.
On qualification you will receive an A Level in Business Administration Level 3.
The closing date to apply is Monday 23 Aug 2021.
Find out more and apply at www.findapprenticeship.service.gov.uk/apprenticeship/1000016624